Minden ami Metin2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fontos témák
~ Fórum Szabályzat __________________________ ~ Figyelmeztetések
WEBOLDAL
Május 2024
Hétf.KeddSzer.Csüt.Pént.Szomb.Vas.

Calendar Calendar

Legutóbbi témák
» Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:08 am by Diamond

» Letz talk in Englishhhhhhhh! :3
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:04 am by Diamond

» MI AZ HOGY NINCS MIHEZ HOZZÁSZÓLNOM?O-O
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:02 am by Diamond

» Meglepetééééés!!!:)
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:01 am by Diamond

» Itt hagyom a fórumot - ezúttal végleg
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:00 am by Diamond

» Boldog születésnapot Kate!<3
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 4:57 am by Diamond

» Tell everything about you. IN ENGLISH.
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptyHétf. Nov. 05, 2012 8:29 am by Kittenz

» FIGYELMEZTETÉSEK
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Okt. 31, 2012 9:11 pm by Devil

» "we are sorry" topic to Vikk -.-
I saw that everyone using a font-color EmptySzer. Okt. 31, 2012 9:00 pm by Devil

I saw that everyone using a font-color

4 posters

Go down

I saw that everyone using a font-color Empty I saw that everyone using a font-color

Témanyitás  Lisa. Kedd Jan. 17, 2012 3:57 am

G`Evening all, it's me again.XDI started to make topics. Love I'm so sorry. xd
So i saw that almost everyone making his/her comment colorfullier.
Example [TA]Diamond is using Yellow, [SA]Fruzsi is using White, [GA]DarkAngel is using pink, and i'm using pink too from today.
I think it will be good if everyone will have got a color and we'll know when who left a post in our posts etc. o.o
Don't eat me, it's just a low idea from a new user. nem jó
but i think it would be great. jó
Think it again...! Love
Best wishes,
Lisa.
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Hozzászólások száma : 60
Pontok : 645221
Köszönetek száma : 49

Vissza az elejére Go down

I saw that everyone using a font-color Empty Re: I saw that everyone using a font-color

Témanyitás  Fruzsi Kedd Jan. 17, 2012 6:49 am

this isnt a bad idea but as you can see you and DarkAngel are using the same color and our forum havent got enough color. Neutral
Fruzsi
Fruzsi
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 347
Pontok : 322500
Köszönetek száma : 346

http://www.metin2reload.eoldal.hu

I saw that everyone using a font-color Empty Re: I saw that everyone using a font-color

Témanyitás  Lisa. Kedd Jan. 17, 2012 8:01 am

[SA]Fruzsi írta:this isnt a bad idea but as you can see you and DarkAngel are using the same color and our forum havent got enough color. Neutral

I didn't say that the users can't use the same color. (In this case one of them can use italic letters, bold letters etc. jó) and we can also write our names after our text.
The forum has got 14 colors, i think that's enough. képzelődik
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Témanyitás  [MOD]Viktoria Szer. Jan. 18, 2012 4:14 am

14 colors arent enough because you can't you use black,brown or any dark color because we can't read it, but i'm agree with you this is a good idea. rendben
[MOD]Viktoria
[MOD]Viktoria
Fórum Moderátor ~ NeverEver céh vezére

Hozzászólások száma : 446
Pontok : 752686
Köszönetek száma : 516

Témanyitás  Lisa. Szer. Jan. 18, 2012 4:29 am

Viki:3 írta:14 colors arent enough because you can't you use black,brown or any dark color because we can't read it, but i'm agree with you this is a good idea. rendben

? You all can use black and brown, if somebody wants to read it she/he can mark out the text. képzelődik It's no big deal, you can mark it out easily. elégedett
And everyone can use the SAME colour as i said. jó
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Témanyitás  Diamond Pént. Jan. 20, 2012 1:01 am

Lisa. írta:
Viki:3 írta:14 colors arent enough because you can't you use black,brown or any dark color because we can't read it, but i'm agree with you this is a good idea. rendben

? You all can use black and brown, if somebody wants to read it she/he can mark out the text. képzelődik It's no big deal, you can mark it out easily. elégedett

i have to say that i'm agree with Viki, but i like your ideas bunnnyLizzzz Love Love
it's forbidden to use dark colour if our design is dark. képzelődik
Diamond
Diamond
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 337
Pontok : 1077498
Köszönetek száma : 246

http://www.metin2reload.eoldal.hu

Témanyitás  [MOD]Viktoria Pént. Jan. 20, 2012 1:38 am

[TA]Diamond írta:
Lisa. írta:

i have to say that i'm agree with Viki, but i like your ideas bunnnyLizzzz Love Love
it's forbidden to use dark colour if our design is dark. képzelődik

I dont know. I dont like when I cant read the text easy and fast. But who knows? képzelődik I'm just a no.ob user. képzelődik
[MOD]Viktoria
[MOD]Viktoria

Hozzászólások száma : 446
Pontok : 752686
Köszönetek száma : 516

Témanyitás  Ajánlott tartalom

Ajánlott tartalom

Vissza az elejére

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.