Minden ami Metin2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fontos témák
~ Fórum Szabályzat __________________________ ~ Figyelmeztetések
WEBOLDAL
Április 2024
Hétf.KeddSzer.Csüt.Pént.Szomb.Vas.

Calendar Calendar

Legutóbbi témák
» Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:08 am by Diamond

» Letz talk in Englishhhhhhhh! :3
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:04 am by Diamond

» MI AZ HOGY NINCS MIHEZ HOZZÁSZÓLNOM?O-O
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:02 am by Diamond

» Meglepetééééés!!!:)
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:01 am by Diamond

» Itt hagyom a fórumot - ezúttal végleg
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:00 am by Diamond

» Boldog születésnapot Kate!<3
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Nov. 14, 2012 4:57 am by Diamond

» Tell everything about you. IN ENGLISH.
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptyHétf. Nov. 05, 2012 8:29 am by Kittenz

» FIGYELMEZTETÉSEK
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Okt. 31, 2012 9:11 pm by Devil

» "we are sorry" topic to Vikk -.-
Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. EmptySzer. Okt. 31, 2012 9:00 pm by Devil

Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.

+3
Kíra
Kittenz
Lisa.
7 posters

Go down

Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. Empty Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.

Témanyitás  Lisa. Hétf. Nov. 05, 2012 1:39 am

Hey! :3
So I have got some ideas and opinions.
First of all I think those who made Viki leave should be punished more.Maybe some more warnings, bann for some days, make them say sorry etc. BUT I think 3 warning are too less to get bann, so you should increase it to 5-6 max 7.
Also someone must talk with Viki about her misunderstanding. Figthing and insulting are not solutions. You all (Kittenz, Diamond, Kawaii, DarkAngel) should try to be in touch with Viki and send her some private messages. Her Msn and Skype are shown on her profile. :3 Add her girls, and try to talk about your problems, and make her understand your feelings and problems, but you should also understand how is she feelings now, that you girls made her very sad! How would you feel if 4 (ex)friends have done this to you?o.O If you don't wish something for yourself, then don't wish it to someone else! I guess you all would do the same as Viki... you'd all cry, leave, argue. Firstly it was only Viki's and Kate's problem, then Kawaii joined, after that Diamond also tried to take part in, and the most evil girl joined lasty, DarkAngel. I don't know why did you took part in this DarkAngel?! Lol. You insulted the most, but nobody was talking about you or to you. You are such an evil girl. T.T And as I know it is hard to make you say sorry. :\ Incredible!
Hopefully you will fix everything between you girls, I wish much luck to all of you! :3 I really hate when friends are arguing so please try put dot on this topic! :3 Thank you, thank you!
Love you all!!!!
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Hozzászólások száma : 60
Pontok : 644421
Köszönetek száma : 49

Vissza az elejére Go down

Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. Empty Re: Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.

Témanyitás  Kittenz Hétf. Nov. 05, 2012 8:28 am

I agree wit youh... u.u
I have sent her a sorry message in private and also opened a sorry topic, but if all these are not enough then letz bann meh o_o or or gimme more warningz T.T ...
also Im waiting her everyday on Msn T.T but she dun log in >_< I must talk wit her and I know tat already .-. and I WILL talk wit her o.o about everything tat happened here x.x

ps.: my biggest problem at the moment iz tat I will be 18 in somma dayz Sírás
Kittenz
Kittenz
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 290
Pontok : 1017795
Köszönetek száma : 323
Tartózkodási hely : Barbie world :3 wit my love and wit my best friends o.o <3

Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc. Empty Re: Some things about Viki's leaving, warnings etc.

Témanyitás  Lisa. Kedd Nov. 06, 2012 8:22 am

Honey, I know that you are a wonderful person, who has never wanted to break anyone's heart. Everyone makes mistakes, and we can always fail, unfortunately. :\ You know, even if we want to do/make something good, it can turn into a nightmare. :C
Im not versus any of you girls, I just want you to be friends again, or at least not to be foes. (:

Huh, time is going on Kate! T.T Waaaaaa. Poor you!
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Témanyitás  Kittenz Szer. Nov. 07, 2012 4:55 am

you just sweet tooh :3
yuh-yuh I know those feelingz u.u unfortunately >_>
gonna fix all of the mistakes, and bring back the old timez♥
I will make Viki come back to us, andand o.o we will be friendz again :3
I promose this to youh all<3

waaaaaa o_o poor meh T.T
Kittenz
Kittenz
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 290
Pontok : 1017795
Köszönetek száma : 323
Tartózkodási hely : Barbie world :3 wit my love and wit my best friends o.o <3

Témanyitás  Kíra Csüt. Nov. 08, 2012 4:23 am

+1 for your idea rendben
PUNISH THEM ALL!!!!! ble Szív
PUNISH ANGI WITH BANNING HER FOR A WEEK<33 WA SHE DESERVES IT :C
puniiiishhh themmmm PU NCHHH Szív Szív Szív
Na!Légyszi!

PUNIIIIIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kíra
Kíra
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 213
Pontok : 354430
Köszönetek száma : 326

http://www.metin2reload.eoldal.hu

Témanyitás  Lisa. Pént. Nov. 09, 2012 5:04 am

Kate, thank you very much! :3 This means a lot to me. I trust in you, thanks a looot! (:
Kira. o.o Yeah, they must punish them! o.O :3 Don't know what is so funny... ._. xD

Unfortunately I think Viki hasn't seen our messages yet. And as I checked her last visit she didn't lie, she wasn't online since she opened her leaving topic. :C I guess she won't log in for a log time. :\ Can anyone tell her to log in or something?! Please!
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Témanyitás  DarkAngel Szomb. Nov. 10, 2012 3:33 am

awww Lisa hun its really not your business, I've got enough reasons to hate her :E you dont know about them and you will not know aabout any W.W
imglad to see that you are trying to help, but yea you are right in your topic, its hard to make me say sorry without any reasons, and a thread wont make me do it, sorry
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Mester
Mester

Hozzászólások száma : 185
Pontok : 381689
Köszönetek száma : 196

Témanyitás  Kawaii Szomb. Nov. 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Great idea o.o really, i luv it .-.
im also trying to talk with her, and as soon as this will be possible, i'll do it :3
thank you for opening my eyes of x3
Kawaii
Kawaii
Közvetítő
Közvetítő

Hozzászólások száma : 31
Pontok : 1130737
Köszönetek száma : 52

Témanyitás  SURAAA Vas. Nov. 11, 2012 1:06 am

Really, you blame them because they cannot talk to Viki? She is directly doesn't log in anywhere, and after some times she will log in and cry "Bla, nobody searched me, you all forgot me bla-bla-bla" ... -.-
BLLLLLLAAAAAA

SURAAA
Újonc
Újonc

Hozzászólások száma : 14
Pontok : 226684
Köszönetek száma : 38

Témanyitás  Lisa. Hétf. Nov. 12, 2012 4:02 am

I really appreciate all opinions. You have read mine, I have read yours and I accept it.
BUT!
Angi? Lol?! You haven't got any reasons to say sorry? Are you sure, honey? What did this poor girl to you? Please tell me why do you hate her. OR! Maybe you can't tell it to me? Maybe there aren't any reasons? If there are, then please tell me some of them, thank you!
I already know one reasons, you have insulted her WITHOUT any REASONS. So at least you MUST say sorry because of that!!!
Kawaii, thank you very much honey!! You are sweet and smart girl too, who can understand situations like this. (:
SURAAA, ew. How do you know that she is deliberately doesn't log in anywhere? Who the hell told you that? Are you kidding me? o.O I guess she is studying, she is busy, she hasn't got much free time. Use you brain next time, I mean, if you have got. Lol.
Lisa.
Lisa.
Professzionális
Professzionális

Témanyitás  Diamond Szer. Nov. 14, 2012 5:08 am

haha I love to see how sweet can you be, Lisa♥
this is one of your greatest ideas, even if im not going to do all these xD ofc one day im gonna talk to her, but not gonna search and wait her all the time x.x
you owned SURAAA :DDDDDDD "Use you brain next time, I mean, if you have got."
ehehehehe LIL EVIL GIRL <3
Diamond
Diamond
★★★★Mester★★★★
★★★★Mester★★★★

Hozzászólások száma : 337
Pontok : 1076698
Köszönetek száma : 246

Témanyitás  Ajánlott tartalom

Ajánlott tartalom

Vissza az elejére

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.